We are open for Phase 4 and following the NY State and NRF's Operation Open Door guidelines.
We are so excited to welcome you back to Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store! We want everyone to stay safe and healthy so we can keep our community open for business. Please help us by following these guidelines when entering the shop:
1) If you are not feeling well, please think twice before entering.
2) Please wear a face mask, we have disposable masks available if you need one.
3) Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you walk in.
4) Maintain 6 foot social distance at all times between other customers and team members.
5) Plan ahead and take only what you need, minimize touching and handling products as much as possible.
6) Please use contactless payment if you are able, there is a register shield in place to minimize contact at checkout.
We also have these safety measures in place:
1) If you prefer to limit your time in the shop feel free to place your order in advance using our website and select "Curbside Pickup" or email us with any special requests at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) All team members will be wearing masks.
3) ABRGS staff will assist with any bulk item purchases (such as candy) to minimize handling.
2) We will be cleaning during and after all shifts following enhanced cleaning procedures recommended by the CDC.
3) Employees will be monitored for symptoms.
4) We will be limiting capacity for customers and minimizing the number of team members on each shift.
5) Floor markings will be provided to make social distancing easier.